Dec 5, 2008

Update on Ryders limping =(

Started limping on Saturday. Jeremiah took him to the MD on Monday. They orded x-rays and labs. Everything came back normal. He is still limping. Doc ordered more labs today. Still came back normal. So now he said, If he is still limping by Sunday night, page him Monday morning and they are going to ADMIT him and do a bone scan. a little scary. They think he either has an infection in his bone or swelling in his hip joint. I pray its nothing more than that. He's been through so much in his 1 year of life. I wish I could trade places with him so he could stop hurting. Poor baby he's a hard stick too and they stuck him a few times b4 they got blood return and he was just screaming. It was so hard to watch them hurting him for his own good. my heart ached. I'll try to keep things updated on here as I find them out. We are just watching him now to see if anything gets better. Please pray that he starts improving. Admtting him to the hospital and keeping him just wont be good.
I took this after his Bath on Tuesday morning. You can kind of see him limping. Its worse now =(

5 comments:

Jo Brock said...

Oh goodness, poor sweet boy. I am so sorry. I know how hard it is to watch your kids be in pain. We will be praying that he gets better tomorrow so that he will not have to be admitted. Keep us updated.

Jonna said...

Praying for him! He is so cute in that video but watching him limp just breaks my heart!

Senter Girl said...

I talked with mom tonight and she said it's some type of "recovery from a virus" thing? We'll be praying for him. Ashlee is the best family "prayer" so I'll make sure she knows! ;0)

Breenette said...

Such a sweet little man...hard to watch him limping like that :( I miss him! I can't believe our babies are about to have their second Christmas and turn 17 months old on the same day! They are growing up WAY too fast!
Please keep me posted on what's going on with Ryder and his limp :( I'm praying for him!

Anonymous said...

Poor sweet baby boy! We are praying for yall from Vegas. God will provide and take care of him. He has His baby wrapped in His love. Know that we love yall and please let us know how he is doing. Give that precious boy a HUGE hug and kiss from us. Love yall!