Dec 8, 2008

the plan

Rydes kick'n back with some kix

So, monday morning rolls around and Ryder's limp definately hasn't improved but might have worsened a little. I paged the pedi this morning and we now have his bone scans scheduled for tomorrow. Its going to be a looooong day. He cant eat any solid food after 6am, the clear liquids must stop at 10 (when we arrive at the hospital). We will get checked in an his first scan is at 1200. They will take us to radiology, put Ryder to sleep, start his IV and inject the dye, then go for the first scan. After, he will go to recovery where we will be until 200, when we will go back to radiology, he will get put back to sleep and the second scan will be done. Please pray that I would have patience with Ryder. I know he will be scarred, tired, hungry, maybe in pain etc and all those on a normal day try my patience. Im not sure what outcome I'm praying for either. I dont know what would be better. Them finding something and treating it or not finding something and we leave not know why Ryder is still limping. :/ Please pray that somehow Ryder will understand what is going on too. Jeremiah cant come tomorrow b/c of work so my mom will be coming with us. I REALLY need patience with her. Right now, she is on my last nerve. I know she is my mom and I am glad she is coming but I could really go with out her comments and opinions about the matter. Anyway, I'll let you know what happens.

Ryder see.....Ryder do:

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yall are in our prayers! God will take care of you and him tomorrow. Just remember to take deep breaths when your patience is running thin and remember what he is going through. If you have a portable DVD player bring that and some movies and music. Sing to him and watch movies. Try to make it as much as a day at home as possible. He will be okay! I wish I could be there to help you out. I am praying for you hard sister. I couldn't imagine what you are going through right now. Love ya and hope to see you soon!

Jo Brock said...

Sad day. It will be rough, but you can do it. Praying for you tomorrow.

Pics of the house are coming...we have not moved yet, so it will be a little while!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you woman! Let us know once you get the chance. I hope everything went okay today. We love yall! Let me know if you need anything. We will be in town in 9 days!

Sue-Anne said...

I am sorry you are going through all of this. Hopefully everything went semi well today between ryds & your mom. Let me know. We are & have been praying for our little guy.