Nov 15, 2008

Poo poo in the potty

Ryder pooped in the potty!!!!! I was giving Ryder a bath the other day and he stared that grunting red face i'm beginning to poop face. I was like "ohhhhh no your not, not in there!" so I quickly picked him up and sat him on the toilet. He looked at me a little scared but he continued to push then he pooped in the potty!!! A little gross but he fussed a little when it was about let go like he was afraid to not feel it or something but ohhh was I excited. I got him down and we said bye bye as it flushed. As I was drying him off I was praising him and being really happy but I dont think he realize what he did. 15 months and pooped in the potty. YAY Ryder!!!! It was totally a one time thing but still. I'm proud =)

3 comments:

christina said...

No pictures? Guess you weren't that proud...haha! But that is impressive- Go Rydes!

Senter Girl said...

The tub was Ashlee's favorite place to poop! You should have seen brayden's face when he realized what she had done when they took baths together!

Breenette said...

Dude! That's where it all starts! :) Shayna was going peepee in the potty all the time by 16 months. If only Addison would show even a smidgen of interest. :/ She like diapers....it'll be a while for her haha.