Nov 19, 2008

Grandpa and Grandma

After having lunch with Luke and Noah (see post below) Ryder and I made a stop at my dads offfice to say hi then to the house to say hi to my mom.

My dad works on the 12th floor of the big white building on the Right on 75south just after going under 635. He has a great view! my dad is an Avation Attorney and had tons of little airplanes all over his office and of course, Ryder wants to hold all of them. My dad held him and Ryder pointed out all the cars and the birds that flew by and flew an airplane all over the window. cute cute.



Off to the house to say hi to mom....


Picking up acorns... yay!
CRASHED after a busy day

3 comments:

christina said...

I love the second pic of him with your dad pointing out the window- precious! He is so big and so freaking adorable. His hair is so cute that way- does he really keep it that way without bothering it?

Sue-Anne said...

Sounds like ya'll had a busy but fun day! Ryder is so dang cute! I can't wait to see him again on Saturday!

Anonymous said...

He is getting soooo big! I miss you guys and hope all is well! Give that precious boy a hug from us. Hope to see you soon! Love yall!