May 26, 2009

mound of pillows!

I was sitting on the floor drying my hair today when I looked up and saw Ryder dragging our couch pillows around the living room. Keep in mind these pillows are about his size and pretty heavy for him. I didnt say anything so as to not distract him. He was working pretty hard at moving them all and I was curious what his little 1 year old mind was about to create. He tried to stack them, moved them to a couple different sides of the room then ended up spreading them out right next to the couch. Poor little guy, broke a sweat and everything. It was so cute. The couch was the launch pad and the pillows were the soft landing =)







The parking spot:





2 comments:

christina said...

Oh, that is way too precious! What a cutie pa tootie!

Vegas Campise Crew said...

I am loving this boy! I can't wait to meet him! Thank you for the prayers. I will let you know how things come out tomorrow at the doc. Love yall! Oh and we have a blog now. Add us on here! :)