Oct 16, 2008

Pumpkin patch .. better luck next time

Today Ryder and I, along with my dear friend Lauren and her 2 boys decided we would go on a little outing... to see the pumpkins. We went to Owens farm in Richardson. Over all, it was fun I guess. I got more pictures of the top of Ryder's head than I wanted. A 14 month old doesnt understand how to sit for 2 seconds and look at a camera, not to mention the fact that it takes forever for my camera to take a picture. We did manage to get a few cute ones though. It was also a lot colder than we expected so the noses were definitly running along with Ryder's 2 feet.... wore me out!!! and I think that every school in the area decided today was their day to come see pumkins too. arg. We'll try again next year. But I think he had a good time and thats what I wanted.


On our way...



the pictures I got a lot of: top of the head.



The goat was a big hit. He kept saying "boody" thinking of Buddy our dog.



best bud's



VIDEO: small clip of today. as you will notice, the pumpkins are just too exciting to look at mommy, who is desparately trying to get a good picture.

3 comments:

Sue-Anne said...

I am glad ya'll had a good time. That patch is very big for field trips, Zacharys going there in a couple of weeks. All the pics (&video) are very cute. I am so very excited & can't wait (now even more than ever after seeing this) for our pumpkin outing on Sunday.

Anonymous said...

He is too cute!!!! I think we are heading to the pumpkin patch this weekend too. Give that angel a hug from us!

christina said...

Favorite pic: the bale of hay!

That video was the first time I saw him walking! I can't believe how grown up he is...it happened in the flash of an eye! Take more videos!!! :)