Sep 17, 2008

cutie patootie

Within the last 2 weeks Ryder has just grown up so much. He is walking better (and falling harder), talking and babbling more, he understands more things, LOVES giving kisses (especially to Buddy) and has learned new behaviors... temper tantrums and high piched shreeking. arg. I have never been so incredibly annoyed and in love at the same time with such a little person. As of Monday I have started back to my 12 hour shifts in Labor and Delivery. Its been overwhelming coming back. I feel sort of thrown in. Monday and Tuesday were full moon nights which equals TONS and TONS of babies and laboring mothers. Its not just a movie thing.. moms do tend to go into labor on full moons. I pretty much had my own patient all of Tuesday b/c my preceptor had to get another which was a little scary. Its kind of like doing beginning algebra (bad illustration but hopefully it makes sense.) When you have been doing it every day, in class having an excellent teacher taking you step by step, explaining everything,answering all your questions, and helping you learn. Then summer comes, you don't even think about math, your book gathers a few layers of dust and its the last thing on ur mind. August comes around, you take a test then ur teacher say oh by the way you get to teach calculus today.. ok go. AHHHHHH. But overall it has been very nice being back. I am so blessed to see miracles everyday and it really cant get any better than this. God is just amazing!!!Jeremiah is still doing banking and is also taking 2 classes at CCCC. I think he is enjoying it. It gives him something to keep busy and excel in. below are just some pictures that I have taken last couple of weeks of my sweet little one.

mornings: after I shower, I sit on the floor to dry my hair and Ryder has decided he is going to join me. he sits across from me and eats breakfast and giggles at me. then if i have cartoons on he will go and dance to the music. then when the music stops he is bord and moves on to the toys =)
dancing.




too fun!!!! the morning look.




here are just some cute pic's

Ryder and his mommy... not that great but since I am usually the one behind the camera I had to get one of me on the other side.

Isn't he just the cuttest!
Buddy's striking a pose haha

Ryder just loves playing guitar with his daddy. He gets so excited and grins from ear to ear. and buddy, well, who knows what he is doing.


my little red head playing in dirt.. mmmmmm

1 comment:

Sue-Anne said...

He is def. a cutie patootie! I cant believe how big he is getting. They just grow too fast! We have to get together soon. It seems like forever ago when ya'll came over.