Apr 24, 2009

Dancing or jumping?

This first video was from Easter this year. He LOVES him some veggie tales! He's in his diaper b/c we just finished coloring eggs... and he still looks like a baby and not such a kid =)

This second video Jeremiah took one night while I was at work. He loves to dance, or well, wiggle when american idol is on. OH he cracks me up.

Our conversations lately: (this one will happen within a minutes time... ALL day long)

Ry: whats that mommy?

me: a pillow

Ry: whats that mommy?

me: the letter A

Ry: whats that mommy?

me: A freckle

Ry: whats that mommy?

me: another freckle

Ry: whats that mommy?

me: mommys arm

Ry: whats that mommy?

me: Rain

Ry: WHOAHAH whats that mommy?

me: thunder

Ry: whats that mommy?

me: a piece of dirt

Ry: whats that mommy?

me: mommy's eye

Ry: whats that mommy?

me: ok Ryder bear, mommy is done with questions!. I tickle him we wrestle on the floor...seconds later

Ry: whats that mommy?

me: (looking at another freckle on my arm) Ryder, its a freckle.

I think he just likes to hear himself talk. Im convienced he really isnt paying attention. Or maybe his is, just has poor memory recall like his mommy. =)

1 comment:

Christy said...

HAHAHAAAA! Those are the cutest videos! Ryder and Cadence would have a great time together watching American Idol. Cadence will sing and dance through it all. Her biggest idol is Hannah Montana though. We know all her songs. He is precious you two! I look forward to getting to meet him someday. :)Love yall!